Philadelphia, PA Christian Youth Group
Youth Walking With Integrity
Youth Walking With Integrity is a Christian Organization, where Brenda Sawyer is the Founder and Director. Our Mission is to empower youth between the ages of 8 and 18 to become all that God has called them to be, through prayer, Bible study, character building, friendships, and a variety of organized activities and resources.
Learn More About Youth Walking With Integrity:
- Prayer is an important part of our program, because it is our way of teaching our youth to communicate with God through praise, thanks, worship and fellowship. We want our youth to know that when they have a problem or even if they don't, they can always go to their Heavenly Father in prayer, because He is always there.
Scripture: "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6 KJV
- Bible Study empowers our youth to study God's words through the scriptures, so they can become all that God anointed them to be.
Scripture: "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, workman that needeth not to be ashamed, and it is rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
- Character Building is designed to teach and prepare our youth to walk with integrity, to become the leaders of tomorrow. Our program will engage the youth in various self-esteem assessments, choices and decision making activities.
Scripture: "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12 KJV
- Friendships will enable our youth to expand their relationships with others, through outreach ministries, trust building activities, and pen pal experiences throughout the world.
Scripture: "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly that sticketh closer than brother." Proverbs 18:24 KJV
- Activity Resource Websites:
(The following websites are not affiliated with Youth Walking With Integrity.)
Please visit our other site: www.girlswalkingwithintegrity.com
Click here to learn more about the book:
FOR THE MIND, SPIRIT AND SOUL
Call Youth Walking With Integrity today at 215-694-9170 or email us at email@example.com.